At Apex Recovery San Diego, we specialize in the most personalized treatment experience possible with world-class addiction treatment programs and professionals, as well as luxury amenities. It’s about providing the best care possible for each and every client we serve. Treatment and recovery from addiction can be tough, so providing a comfortable experience where every need is met is what the Apex Recovery San Diego team aims for. A serene, private, and luxurious setting in which to receive treatment and recover from a substance use disorder is a unique experience.
If you have questions about what a luxury rehab center experience looks like, call Apex Recovery today to speak with a member of the experienced luxury treatment team in San Diego.
Luxury Rehab Center Amenities
Luxury Rehab offers many additional amenities to complement the traditional treatment experience. Some things you can expect at a luxury rehab include:
- Extremely personalized, Individualized attention
- A treatment plan fully customized to your specific needs and requests
- Private and comfortable luxury accommodations
- A care experience where you are not only supported but you are an active participant in your treatment experience.
While a luxury rehab center may cost more, it includes many extra layers and amenities. A luxury rehab can offer amenities like:
- Accommodations that are a step up from a typical treatment center, including private suites with hotel-like appointments
- Dining options that include a gourmet meal or a private chef
- Spa services on hand, like massage or acupuncture
- Access to a fitness center, pool, or personal trainers on-site
What To Expect At a Luxury Rehab Center
The goal of a luxury rehab center is to offer a customized experience with a variety of the best therapies available in a luxurious setting run by top-notch therapeutic professionals. At Apex Recovery San Diego, we offer outpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), and partial hospitalization (PHP) options as part of the luxury rehab experience. Therapies at a luxury rehab include:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT)
- Hypnosis therapy
- Massage therapy
- Meditative therapy
- Relapse prevention therapy
- Acupuncture therapy
- Music therapy
Individual therapy, group, and family therapy programs are also at the root of every treatment experience. Forming strong bonds with therapists, peers, and loved ones helps to create a core support system that can be there for you both during and after treatment. Through therapy, clients work on building effective communication skills, trust exercises, and coping skills to manage triggers.
Healthy eating, exercise, and wellness round out a robust treatment program. From yoga and meditation to gourmet meals and nutrition counseling, luxury rehab focuses on building a healthy and productive life free of drugs and alcohol.
Call On Apex Recovery For A Luxury Rehab Experience in San Diego
Entering an addiction treatment program is daunting in many ways. The fact that you made the decision and entered a program shows that you are ready and willing to put in the hard work to get better. Finding a rehab center that can offer you the support you need and so much more makes your treatment and recovery journey that much easier.
Apex offers treatment for a variety of substance use disorders, including:
- Alcohol addiction
- Benzo addiction
- Cocaine addiction
- Fentanyl addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Meth addiction
- Opioid/opiate addiction
- Xanax addiction
A luxury rehab center is where you can receive the most enhanced treatment experience when it comes to the level of professional staff and services offered. It’s a retreat where you can focus on getting better and receiving the most professional treatment possible.