Apex Recovery is the premier destination for those looking for treatment in California. Nestled just inland from the Pacific Ocean in San Diego, our patients benefit from lots of sunshine, a temperate climate, and the overall relaxed environment of Southern California. Read below to learn about what Apex offers.
We have successfully treated countless substance abuse addictions, including:
- Barbiturates (Sedatives)
- Benzodiazepines (Anxiety medication)
- Opiates (Painkillers)
We also offer treatment for the following mental health struggles:
- Self-esteem issues
- Relationship issues
- LGBT issues
Treatment begins with you undergoing a detox that will involve medical supervision, monitoring, and support during withdrawals. Once you have stabilized and are free of physical dependence, the focus of our treatment plan turns to discern the underlying root causes of your substance abuse. Through dialogue and introspection, we ascertain your triggers and stressors. From there, we strategize and educate you on various therapies and techniques you can employ to stave off cravings or relapse.
Patients can choose between the two following treatment programs:
- Inpatient Program – Residential treatment involves the patient living at the Apex Recovery grounds for 1 to 3 months. This extended and intensive rehab care allows our residents to focus solely on their recovery. A stay at Apex will include:
- A beautiful and relaxing drug-free environment
- Round-the-clock medical and professional guidance and care
- Daily group and individual therapy
- Medicinal assistance
- Incredible amenities
- A variety of activities, classes, and exercise, self-care options
The residential program also includes the following mental health therapies:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Seeking Safety
- Family Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment – Our outpatient drug rehab program includes the client first stabilizing at the Apex detox facility. Once they are clean, they are released back to the world so that they may uphold their duties. To ensure a successful and lasting recovery, we create a custom plan that involves weekly treatment including:
- One-on-one psychotherapy
- Group therapy
- Drug and alcohol counseling
- Psychiatric or addiction pharmacological services
The Apex residential facility is located on beautiful Mt. Helix in La Mesa, San Diego. Our scenic views and year-round sunshine make it the perfect place to relax and recover, and the lodgings of the facility are more akin to the comforts of home rather than hospital rooms. The Apex Recovery detox clinic finds the ideal balance between high-tech and luxury so that our clients feel both safe and comfortable as they battle withdrawals.
Few things are more curative than time spent under the California sun. We recognize the therapeutic significance of immersion in nature. Therefore, we encourage our clients to spend plenty of time outside the facility, engaging in a variety of healthy, monitored activities. Whether you are from the area or out-of-state, there are so many incredible places to go and see.
Our grounds are close to a variety of breathtaking locations where you and the team can go relax or exercise, including various hiking trails, beaches, parks, and gardens. The surrounding location is one of the best facets of our facility and we want you to get the most out of it… especially if you are not from here.
Apex Recovery boasts a personal, state-of-the-art facility that focuses on luxury, privacy, and peacefulness. We are proud to say that we are a boutique clinic. Our diminutive size removes the detached experience you may find at larger, industrial rehabilitation facilities. By catering to just a few clients, we provide a world-class experience that feels like you are at home or on a retreat. Our staff will get to know you, and you will get to know them. We care about forging lasting bonds.
Our accommodations include:
- Beautifully designed, spacious rooms that do not have the sanitized feel of larger clinics
- Modern office spaces and recreational areas that emphasize comfort and relaxation
- A pool and outdoor living space so you can unwind and focus on self-care
- A world-class dining experience that emphasizes healthy eating
- Gardens and landscaping that provide a place to wander, relax, and find peace
Apex Recovery has made a concerted effort to recruit top-of-the-line physicians, licensed professionals, and psychologists. Our goal is to provide you with comprehensive, tailor-made treatment plans that will focus on the behavioral, emotional, psychological, social, and physical facets of addiction. Our staff-to-client ratio is amongst the best in the U.S., and each member of our team has undergone rigorous vetting, accreditation, and schooling. Licensed nurses are on site 24/7 to ensure your safety and provide support no matter the hour.
Our staff consists of some of the very finest physicians working today. Our members include:
- Internal and general medicine physicians
- Board-certified psychiatrists
- Marriage and family therapists
- Certified Drug counselors
- Nutrition experts
- Yoga professionals
- Licensed massage therapists
When you’re here, you are family. From the outset, we have one goal in mind—to forge you into a stronger person than when you first entered our doors. We want to aid you in a safe and successful recovery by equipping you with tools, coping strategies, and knowledge so that you are fully prepared for the long battle ahead of you. The Apex Staff has helped usher countless others along their road to recovery. Now, we’re on your team!
The Apex Difference
Apex is one of the only drug and alcohol rehab treatment centers in the entire country that is clinician owned and operated. We are a boutique operation that believes in the importance of creating lasting bonds in order to ensure a successful recovery. Our goal is for you to feel like family and for those relationships to continue even after you have left the treatment facility. We work to deliver evidence-based results and are proud of our track record. If you wish for proof of this, read through our testimonials to hear from some of the people who have graced our halls.
We recognize that you may enter our facility feeling as if you are at one of the lowest points in your life. Together, we will transform this despair into triumph. After you have left Apex and begun your recovery journey, we hope that you will look back at this moment and view it as the turning point, the crux, the time when you seized back control of your life and forged your own path to lasting recovery. At Apex, we wish to play a big part in your liberation from substance or alcohol abuse, one that will last forever.