About Apex Recovery San Diego
Apex Recovery is a California State licensed, San Diego rehab that provides drug and alcohol treatment programs including dual diagnosis. Apex Rehab Recovery is one of very few rehab centers in San Diego that offers accredited care for five levels of substance abuse treatment programs. Apex Recovery is a San Diego leader in drug addiction and alcohol addiction rehabilitation, offering detox programs and outpatient programs, which include both Intensive Outpatient Programs, as well as Partial Hospitalization Programs.
Apex Recovery’s clinical addiction program was developed using treatment practices that are proven to be effective for long-term recovery. We blend evidence-based models to individually tailor a rehab program for each participant that maximizes long-term success. Apex’s San Diego rehab centers use medical treatments, psychological therapies, and holistic modalities to treat individuals who need help with a variety of substance use and mental health disorders.
Treatment at Apex Recovery San Diego
At Apex Recovery we treat substance use disorders and process addictions including but not limited to the following:
- Alcohol use disorder
- Prescription drug addiction
- Cocaine use disorder
- Methamphetamine addiction
- Heroin use disorder
We also treat mental health concerns including but not limited to the following:
- LGBTQ+-related mental health issues
Apex Recovery San Diego Location
Here at Apex Recovery, we have many different options for treatment in San Diego for addiction and mental health. We have an outpatient facility, treating a number of different substance use and mental health disorders. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction or mental health, contact us at 619.458.3435 to get help finding rehab in San Diego, CA.
Apex Recovery San Diego: Outpatient & Corporate
Apex Recovery San Diego has both a corporate and outpatient treatment facility in the Mission Valley area of San Diego. Here, we provide different types of group meetings and individual therapy for those who are struggling with substance use and mental health issues.
If you would like to find out more about how our San Diego outpatient treatment programs may help you or a loved one, please contact us at 619.458.3435.
Apex Recovery’s San Diego outpatient program is all about exceptional clinical care for our clients. Centrally located in Mission Valley, San Diego, and easily accessible by public transportation in all areas of San Diego County, Apex Recovery provides a safe, secure, and confidential environment that is upscale for your outpatient dual diagnosis needs. You will find our programs comfortable and compatible with your daytime and evening schedule.
Apex Recovery San Diego offers the finest in boutique outpatient treatment. We have a beautiful centrally located office in San Diego, with highly trained staff that have experience working with trauma, major mental health related disorders, and all types of addiction, including sex and gambling addiction. We are an inclusive organization with diverse staff that are from and have worked with all types of cultural backgrounds.
Some of the evidence-based therapies we offer at this facility include:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
At this facility, we also introduce our clients to peer support activities such as 12-step work, spirituality, mindfulness, and meditation practices. These specialties offer adult men and women with dual diagnosis a path forward to recovery and long-term sobriety.
Inside Apex Recovery San Diego Outpatient & Corporate Facility
What to Bring to Rehab at Apex Recovery
▪ Clients must come to treatment with all their necessary clothes and shoes.
▪ All prescription medications in their original containers. All of your medications must be placed in one bag.
▪ ID or Driver’s License: This will be needed to fill any medications.
▪ Insurance/prescription/pharmacy card and dental insurance (or payment method for prescriptions).
▪ Personal spending: Money, cash, credit card, or a prepaid Visa gift Card. Maximum amount of cash is $200.00.
▪ Shaving razors: Shaving razors are allowed and will be held by staff and allowed to be checked out during designated self-care times.
▪ Casual conservative clothing for 8 days.
▪ Jacket or Sweatshirt: It can be cool at night outside.
▪ Bathing Suit: Must be conservative (If it is a bikini or deemed too revealing you will be asked to wear a t-shirt and/or shorts over it).
▪ A minimum cigarette/vape supply for one week: Cigarette packs or vapes must be unopened. Additional cigarettes/vape items can be purchased while in treatment during store runs using cash/credit card/or Visa gift card).
What Not to Bring to Rehab at Apex Recovery
▪ Drugs / Alcohol: Clients are not allowed to purchase, possess, or use legal or illegal mind/mood-altering substances including over –the-counter cough and sleep aids. No mouthwash containing alcohol. No drug paraphernalia is allowed. If you have legal or illegal mind-altering substances in your possession at the time you are admitted, you will be asked to give these to the staff on duty. Illegal substances will be disposed of.
▪ Electronic devices including video games, videos, DVDs, cameras, TVs, clock radios.
▪ Over-the-counter medications.
▪ Flowers/vases: We do not allow delivery of flowers and/or vases to clients.
▪ Weapons and/or anything deemed so by staff that may be a danger to the client or others.
▪ Paints, paint thinner/remover, turpentine, denatured alcohol, rubbing alcohol, kerosene, gasoline or Freon, fireworks, candles, incense, airplane cement, glue or adhesives, aerosols, torch lighters.
▪ Hair dyes or hair coloring products, fingernail polish and polish remover.
▪ Sports equipment (weights, fishing poles, baseball bats, etc.)
▪ Clothing: No clothing or hats with inappropriate messages or symbols which have sexual, gambling, racial, alcohol or drug references; low-cut shirts, crocheted, knitted or see-through shirts; shorts higher than 4 inches above the knee.
▪ Perfume/Cologne/Body Sprays/Aerosol hair sprays.
▪ Coolers, coffee pots, cooking devices, electric blankets, and heating pads.
Insurance for Rehab in San Diego
At Apex Recovery San Diego, we accept a variety of different insurance for rehab. If you would like to verify your insurance to see if you have coverage for treatment at one of our San Diego rehab facilities, please use the button below to verify your insurance. Alternatively, you can fill out the contact form and have one of our admissions navigators reach out to you.
"*" indicates required fields