Apex Recovery San Diego follows best practices in developing individual treatment plans for all of our patients. Treatment plans are as unique as the individuals themselves, and our therapists have decades of experience in designing programs that cater to each patient’s specific needs. Our individual treatment plans are in use for initial and end-of-treatment assessments. They clearly outline the goals, anticipated timeframe and risks to effective treatment and recovery.
For people recovering from addiction, reclaiming their life and embracing sobriety as a way of life isn’t easy. It takes strong commitment for a long time to come, often their whole life. To help them on their way to reaching health and balance, only a personalized individual therapy program can help.
Millions of individuals across the nation enter rehabilitation every year. Even though all addictions have a lack of control in common, there are differences in how they affect the user. Those who abuse alcohol have different health issues from those who abuse cocaine or meth, for example.
There Is No One-Size-Fits-All Addiction Treatment
No two users are the same. Even though they can have some similar reasons or factors that brought them to addiction, the combination of those reasons, factors and their life conditions is unique. Some people suffer from comorbid mental illnesses or have a family history of addiction. Others slowly slipped into addiction after a prolonged use of alcohol or a drug. There are many more emotional, mental and social factors at play. However, there’s generally a mix of mutually interactive factors involved.
In any case, acknowledging that every patient is specific is a precondition for maximizing the success of the rehabilitation process. Apex Recovery San Diego assigns every patient a treatment coordinator. Furthermore, the individual treatment plans are a result of the collaboration of staff professionals. The plans systematize the process, direct it and bring into clear focus what is important.
What Does Treatment Consist Of?
Our treatments make use of:
- Supervised medication therapy
- Nutrition programs
- Recreation plans and outings
- Holistic healing
- Alternative treatments such as acupressure
- Alternative therapies like art and music
Each of these approaches brings its own benefits to the recovery process. In fact, the positive effects of one approach improve the results of others.
Treatment Plan Principles
There are some solid principles upon which we base our treatment plans, including:
- Addiction is a complex condition that has a profound impact on our brains and perceptions.
- Recovery should make use of multiple complementary approaches to ensure the best results.
- The treatment must address all aspects of the individual—mind, body, and spirit. In other words, it must cater to the patient’s mental, emotional, and physical needs.
- Treatment plans must be monitored and then modified so that they take into account the changing needs of the patient.
- Medication is used if and when necessary.
- Dually diagnosed patients must be treated simultaneously for their mental health disorders and their addiction issues.
- Random drug testing fosters trust and encourages abstinence.
- Detoxification must be carried out under the constant supervision of a physician. In fact, this is only the beginning of a successful recovery process.
- Patients who enter the program because they are forced to are accepted because they can also have a successful recovery.
Get the Individual Treatment Planning You Need From Apex Recovery San Diego
At Apex Recovery San Diego, we understand the challenges that come with addiction. That’s why our team of experienced health professionals provides a customized and compassionate treatment plan for every patient.
We start by listening to your needs and then create a unique program tailored specifically to you. We provide personalized care, educational resources, and support systems as part of our individual treatment plans. Our seasoned professionals have the knowledge and experience to help you uncover the underlying causes of your addiction, develop healthy coping skills, and build a strong foundation for lasting recovery.
Our goal is to help you learn the skills necessary to recover from your addiction and develop healthy habits that will last for a lifetime. Therefore, contact Apex Recovery San Diego today at 619.458.3435 or reach out online to get started on the path toward recovery. We look forward to hearing from you.